Sell Pandora Jewelry to the Best Jewelry Buyer in Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
Pandora is one of the most famous jewelry brands in the world, with a devoted fan base. It is known for its one-of-a-kind charms, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings range. The brand has a devoted following of customers who appreciate the brand’s high-quality jewelry at reasonable prices. The features and characteristics of their products make them stand out among other jewelry companies in the United States and even worldwide.
This jewelry line ultimately marked itself as an ever-changing collection of high-end items that go with the trend of jewelry-making. Because of their quality service and consistently increasing clients, the brand is able to manufacture jewelry and engage their customers in the bigger Pandora story of love and elegance.
Per Enevoldsen, a Danish goldsmith, and his then-wife Winnie founded the Pandora jewelry company in 1979. Per’s father, Algot Enevoldsen, was also a jeweler, a silversmith who created wonderful, modernistic jewelry in the 1950s. All genuine Pandora pieces would bear his initials (ALE). Since 1950, the family has owned this hallmark, which has transpired in their jewelry collection until today.
In 1979, Per and Winnie opened their first shop in Copenhagen, where they sold Per’s designs. The Enevoldsens visited Thailand regularly, and in 1982, they began importing Thai jewelry to trade in their shop. The company was doing well, and as demand for their goods grew, they began wholesaling more and more and outsourcing some of Per’s designs to Thailand.
In 1987, the Enevoldsens eventually closed their store to concentrate exclusively on wholesale. Lone Frandsen and Lisbeth En Larsen, two Danish artists, were recruited, and the concept for the Pandora bracelet began.
Per and Winnie decided to relocate to Thailand in 1989 and start their own manufacturing company. They began with ten employees and invited their two in-house designers to join them in order to assist with the training of local artisans. The first charm bracelet was created ten years later, but it did not have the signature look of the Pandora brand we know today. A year later, the new design Pandora bracelets were launched in Denmark. Their jewelry significantly boomed in all of Thailand and its neighboring countries, making a successful feat in jewelry-making industry.
From then on, the company’s sales doubled every year. Pandora jewelry became a well-known brand distributed in more than 40 countries. There are over 1,800 designs in the Pandora jewelry range, and there are over 200 Pandora stores around the world. They acquired headquarters in Denmark, where the products are designed and made, and two manufacturing facilities outside of Bangkok, where over 1500 employees hand-finish the products.
In 2008, Pandora sold 60 percent of its stock to Axcel, a Danish private equity firm, in order to reinforce and expand the brand. At present, Per Enevoldsen continues to run the production in Thailand and lives in Bangkok.
Characteristics of Pandora Jewelry
Pandora jewelry is known for its features that make it stand out among other famous jewelry lines today. Some of these stunning features include the following:
- The company specializes in high-end, handcrafted jewelry. During the crafting process, each piece can move through as many as 30 pairs of hands.
- Pandora charms are meant to compliment all their bracelets well.
- The brand’s charms are quite collectible. They can be worn in celebration of certain holidays or special events.
- Sterling silver and 14k or 18k gold are used to create Pandora jewelry.
- Their designs are one-of-a-kind thanks to professional craftsmanship, which means no two pieces are alike.
- Pandora jewelry contains no nickel. That is why it is suitable for those with nickel allergies.
- Pandora’s elaborate and minimalist designs are made using the lost wax casting technique. Also, lampworking or flameworking is used to make colorful and unusual glass jewelry charms.
- The jewelry pieces are made out of a variety of materials and gemstones. Diamonds, quartz, topaz, cultured pearls, organic crystals, glass, and even man-made stones are among them, as are non-traditional materials such as Murano glass, leather, and wood.
- The 14k yellow gold jewelry of Pandora is made of 14k yellow gold, while their two-tone jewelry is made of sterling silver and 14k rose or yellow gold. Metals of various types are included in some collections. For example, the Pandora Shine series is made with a special metal blend at its heart, which is first coated in palladium and then plated in 18k gold.
Best Buyer of Pandora Jewelry
Nevada Coin Mart is the number one buyer of Pandora jewelry in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV. As a local business with a proven reputation and credibility, we are committed to providing you with the best customer service possible during the selling of your valuable Pandora jewelry. Bring them in right now, and we will give you a fair for your prized possession. Customers who want to sell Pandora jewelry in Las Vegas have come to us for years because they want to be well cared for and work with experts in this field.
We use a state-of-the-art X-ray spectrometer to ensure that your Pandora jewelry is thoroughly checked and analyzed. The excellence of our experts and team members in providing service have earned us 12- Best of Las Vegas awards from the Las Vegas Review Journal. With the pride and honor that this recognition has given us, we commit to keep the fire burning of serving our clients with so much passion and genuine customer service assistance.
So, if you are interested in selling your items, you should visit and check our store right now. We are open 365 times a year, from 9 AM to 6 PM. Check us out at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103, or call us up at 702-998-4000.