.Where to Sell Pandora Jewelry | Who Buys Pandora Jewelry – Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
Pandora is one of the most famous jewelry brands in the world, with a devoted fan base. It is famous for its one-of-a-kind charms, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings range. The brand has a devoted following of customers who appreciate the brand’s high-quality jewelry at reasonable prices. The features and characteristics of their products make them stand out among other jewelry companies in the United States and even worldwide. Because of these reasons, Pandora is holding its value well in the second-hand market. When you sell your Pandora jewelry, you will surely get the best offers. So when you find yourself asking, who buys Pandora jewelry? The answer is easy! Nevada Coin Mart buys all types of Pandora jewelry.
Per Enevoldsen, a Danish goldsmith, and his then-wife Winnie founded the Pandora jewelry company in 1979. Per’s father, Algot Enevoldsen, was also a jeweler, a silversmith who created wonderful, modernistic jewelry in the 1950s. All genuine Pandora pieces would bear his initials (ALE). Since 1950, the family has owned this hallmark, which has transpired in their jewelry collection until today.
In 1979, Per and Winnie opened their first shop in Copenhagen, where they sold Per’s designs. The Enevoldsens visited Thailand regularly, and in 1982, they began importing Thai jewelry to trade in their shop. The company was doing well, and as demand for their goods grew, they began wholesaling more and more and outsourcing some of Per’s designs to Thailand.
In 1987, the Enevoldsens eventually closed their store to concentrate exclusively on wholesale. The concept for Pandora jewelry started when Danish artists Lone Frandsen and Lisbeth En Larsen joined the company.
Relocation to Thailand
Per and Winnie decided to relocate to Thailand in 1989 and start their own manufacturing company. They began with ten employees and invited their two in-house designers to join them in order to assist with the training of local artisans. Pandora created its first charm bracelet ten years later, but it did not have the signature look of the Pandora brand we know today. A year later, Pandora launched its bracelets with the new design in Denmark. Their jewelry significantly boomed in all of Thailand and its neighboring countries, making a successful feat in the jewelry-making industry.
From then on, the company’s sales doubled every year. Pandora jewelry became a well-known brand distributed in more than 40 countries. There are over 1,800 designs in the Pandora jewelry range, and there are over 200 Pandora stores around the world and two manufacturing facilities. Pandora opened its new headquarters in Denmark where the products are designed and made. It also opened facilities outside of Bangkok, where over 1500 employees hand-finish the products.
In 2008, Pandora sold 60 percent of its stock to Axcel, a Danish private equity firm, in order to reinforce and expand the brand. At present, Per Enevoldsen continues to run the production in Thailand and lives in Bangkok.
This jewelry line ultimately marked itself as an ever-changing collection of high-end items that go with the trend of jewelry-making. Because of their quality service and consistently increasing clients, the brand is able to manufacture jewelry and engage their customers in the bigger Pandora story of love and elegance.
Characteristics of Pandora Jewelry
Pandora jewelry is popular for its cuteness and quirky features that make it stand out among other famous jewelry lines today. Some of these stunning features include the following:
- The company specializes in high-end, handcrafted jewelry. During the crafting process, each piece can move through as many as 30 pairs of hands.
- Pandora charms compliment all their bracelets well.
- The brand’s charms are quite collectible. There are also charms that commemorate certain holidays or special events.
- Jewelers craft Pandora jewelry using sterling silver and 14k or 18k gold.
- Their designs are one-of-a-kind thanks to professional craftsmanship, which means no two pieces are alike.
- Pandora jewelry contains no nickel. That is why it is suitable for those with nickel allergies.
- Artists use a technique called wax casting to make Pandora’s elaborate and minimalist designs. Also, lampworking or flameworking is used to make colorful and unusual glass jewelry charms.
- Jewelers craft jewelry pieces from a variety of materials and gemstones. Diamonds, quartz, topaz, cultured pearls, organic crystals, glass, and even man-made stones are among them, as are non-traditional materials such as Murano glass, leather, and wood.
- The 14k yellow gold jewelry of Pandora is made of 14k yellow gold, while their two-tone jewelry is made of sterling silver and 14k rose or yellow gold. Metals of various types are included in some collections. For example, the Pandora Shine series is made with a special metal blend at its heart, which is first coated in palladium and then plated in 18k gold.
Where to Sell Pandora Jewelry
Nevada Coin Mart is the top choice when it comes to selling Pandora jewelry. As a local business with a proven reputation and credibility, we are committed to providing you with the best customer service possible during the selling of your valuable Pandora jewelry. Bring them in right now, and we will give you a fair for your prized possession. Customers who want to sell Pandora jewelry in Las Vegas have come to us for years because they want to be well cared for and work with experts in this field.
How to Sell Pandora Jewelry
Our process in buying your Pandora jewelry is easy. You can just drop by our store at 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103 anytime between 9am until 6pm and our friendly jewelry experts will evaluate your jewelry for you to make sure you are getting the best prices possible. Or if you just want to know how much your jewelry is worth you can always opt for an online quote and it is absolutely free of charge.
Who Buys Pandora Jewelry
Nevada Coin Mart is the number one buyer of Pandora jewelry in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV. We have been in business for over two decades and are a 12-time winner of best of Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Our jewelry experts use a state-of-the-art X-ray spectrometer to ensure that your Pandora jewelry is thoroughly checked and analyzed. The excellence of our experts and team members in providing service have earned us 12- Best of Las Vegas awards from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. With the pride and honor that this recognition has given us, we commit to keep the fire burning of serving our clients with so much passion and genuine customer service assistance.
So, if you are interested in selling your Pandora jewelry, you should visit and check our store right now. We are open 365 times a year, from 9 AM to 6 PM. Check us out at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103, or call us up at 702-998-4000.