Sell Pandora Charms for the Best Pandora Charms Price – Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
The Pandora company is the brand behind the popular Pandora charms. These charms are specifically created in ways unique to those who wear Pandora necklaces and bracelets. Aside from that, the charms usually have several meanings, one from the designer and another from the person who wears and loves them. Jewelers create the charms to tell the wearer’s personal story while showcasing their unique style, whether it is a celebration of color or pattern or a tribute to a nation, occasion, event, or, most importantly, an individual. Read below and learn how to sell your Pandora charms for the best Pandora charm prices.
Per Enevoldsen founded Pandora, a Danish jewelry manufacturer, and retailer, in 1982. The business began as a small jewelry store owned by a family in Copenhagen. As a result the company eventually became famous for its customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, and necklaces.
Historical records reveal that Pandora started producing jewelry in Thailand in 1989 with only a few workers and a single solid sterling silver ring. The company envisioned creating a charm bracelet design that women can customize. This became a reality when Pandora launched its signature charm bracelet in 2000.
In 2005, Pandora’s first fully owned crafting facility opened in the outskirts of Bangkok in Gemopolis Then, in 2017, the company opened a second crafting facility in Lamphun, Thailand, near Chiang Mai. This state-of-the-art crafting facility earned a LEED or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Gold certification, demonstrating Pandora’s commitment to craft jewelry responsibly. A new LEED Gold-certified production facility opened in Gemopolis in 2018. The facility aims to meet the increasing demand for high-quality jewelry.
Today, Pandora the most well-known jewelry brand globally, with over 7,700 retail locations and over 15 million Facebook fans, and a little more than 13 million Pandora Club members. With this, Pandora will remain at the forefront of innovation and style for many years to come.
Pandora Charm Types
Pandora is famous for its cute, quirky, and fun jewelry, and that is seen in its charms. So when you sell your Pandora charms with us, prices depend on the design. Below are some of the most common charms that we buy.
- Sterling Silver Charms – The Pandora sterling silver charms are among the most famous in this jewelry collection. There are nearly 200 sterling silver charms to choose from. And they range from easy to fancy, plain to ornate, and all are 92.5% (.925) silver.
- Gold Charms – Jewelers craft Pandora gold charms from 14-karat gold and it comes in different styles.
- Gold & Silver Charms – Pandora charms in two-tone silver and gold are a charming combination of both beautiful metals that add a rare gleam to every bracelet or necklace.
- Rose Charms – Pandora Rose charms are made of a modern metal mix that gives your bracelet or necklace a hint of pink.
- Murano Glass Charms – Handcrafted from Italian Murano glass, Pandora Murano charms add a rare splash of color and style to your jewelry. All of the colors and patterns are embedded in the glass rather than being drawn on the exterior.
- Essence Charms – The Essence Collection is a group of charms and bracelets that are meant to reflect your inner beliefs, dreams, and desires. The charms are more sensitive and petite, and the bracelets are more slender.
- Disney Charms – The Disney charms are one of the most popular types of Pandora Charms, as they capture all of the magic and creativity of your favorite Disney characters.
Pet Charms – With Pandora pet charms of cute dogs, cats, horses, birds, and more, you can show your love for animals. Most of the pet charms are made of sterling silver and are embellished with decorative enamel or gemstones.
Sell Pandora Charms
Nevada Coin Mart is the place to go if you want to sell your Pandora charms. We are the largest Pandora jewelry buyer in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. Moreover, we ensure that the service you receive from our shop complies with all of the rules and regulations set out by Nevada’s accrediting bodies and agencies as a licensed local jewelry-buying store.
Our dedication to service excellence and competence drives us to give our clients our very best every day. In fact, the Las Vegas Review-Journal honored us with the Best of Las Vegas award for our contributions and commitment to our services. With pride and honor, we have already earned this award 12 times! This is why, when it comes to jewelry purchases, we continue to provide the highest level of customer service to the people of Nevada.
Sell your Pandora charms for instant cash, visit us right away at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103, or call us up at 702-998-4000. We are open 365 times a year, from 9 AM to 6 PM. We look forward to discussing the best possible offers that we can have for your precious items.
Sell Pandora Charm for Best Prices
Pandora charm prices usually depend on its design and rarity. For retired designs, which are hard to find, prices may be a bit higher. But typically prices are based on their precious metal content. And that’s why we use an X-ray spectrometer to make sure that we are giving you the best offer.