Where to Sell Omega Watch | Omega Watch Buyer – Las Vegas
Omega watches hold their value really well. So when the time comes that you are no longer using your Omega watch or you bought newer models, sell your old Omega watch for some quick buck! Bring your Omega watch to expert watch buyers like Nevada Coin Mart. In this article, learn more about Omega watch buyers and where to sell your Omega watch.
Where to Sell Omega Watch
Get the most cash when you sell your Omega watch with Nevada Coin Mart. Nevada Coin Mart is the number one expert when it comes to luxury watches. When you sell your Omega watch with us, you get superior customer service in a secure environment. Our process is easy; click here to get a free quote. When you send us information and pictures of your watch, once our experts evaluate your piece based on the information you sent, we will give you an offer.
For more information, We are open 365 times a year from 9 am to 6 pm, so come visit us at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103 or call us at 702-998-4000.
A young 23-year-old Louis Brandt established a small watchmaking workshop in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, in 1848. Louis was passionate about his craft. He would assemble pocket watches from parts he acquired from local craftsmen. He would then sell his creations to countries like Italy and Scandinavia through his main market, England.
Louis-Paul and Cesar—Louis’ sons took over the business after Louis” death in 1879. Louis-Paul and Cesar were also passionate about watchmaking, and they continued to innovate and grow the family business. In 1894, the two men developed a system with a production control system that allowed them to interchange parts with each other. These watches were sold under the Omega label through La Generale Watch Co. Years later, in 1903, Omega broke off with La Generale Watch Co. and officially established Omega Watch Co.
Unfortunately, the same year Omega was officially established, Louis-Paul and Cesar Brandt both died. Paul-Emile Brandt—only 24 years old—took over the family business. Paul-Emile proved to be a great asset to the company as it catapulted the company to be one of the greatest watch manufacturers globally.
Today, Omega prides itself on innovation while maintaining its classic design—circular with leather straps—and top-notch quality. That’s why when you resell an Omega watch it holds its value really well.
- Omega collaborated with another watch company Audemars Piguet and created the world’s first minute-repeating wristwatch in 1892. The watch is made of 18-karat gold which is on display at the Omega Museum in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.
- In 1917, the British Royal Flying Corps used Omega watch for its combat units, the U.S Army also used Omega in 1918.
- Omega created the world’s first tourbillon movement was in 1947.
- In January 1984, Omega opened its museum in Biel/Bienne to the public.
- The Olympic committee also chose Omega as the official timekeeper of the Olympic games since 1932.
- During the Apollo 11 mission in 1969, Omega was NASA’s top choice of watches for its astronauts.
- Omega developed a movement that incorporates a coaxial escapement called the Calibre 2500. The coaxial escapement reduces the friction between parts and has better accuracy in timekeeping.
- In January 2013, Omega created a movement that is resistant to magnetic fields of more than 15,000 Gauss.
Notable Omega Watch Models
Omega is one of the best watchmakers in the world and has been for the past century. When you sell your Omega watch one of the factors buyers look for is the model. Below are some of the notable Omega models:
- De Ville
- Special Speedmaster
So sell your Omega watch with Nevada Coin Mart today and get the best offer in the market!
Omega Watch Buyer
Nevada Coin Mart is the largest Omega watch buyer in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV. So if you are downsizing or have new acquired new watches, you can sell your Omega watch to us! Our watch experts have years of experience in working with watches so rest assured that you are getting the best offer.